Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

New DT Members...

Hello Everyone....

I would just like to take this opportunity to 'THANK' everyone who entered our DT call recently.... we were overwhelmed that so many of you wished to join our little blog !!!!!

Our initial thought was to choose 5 new members for each team - but myself and Tanya just couldn't do it as there was so many talented crafters that applied... and so, as you can see, we chose more :o)

I'm sorry if you were not chosen this time around, but we have made a reserve list, so you never know, you may hear from us in the not-to-distant future :o)



So... I would like to welcome our new members of the Monthly team...


... and welcome our new members of the Fortnightly team ...


Thanks once again everyone !!!

Hugs
Diane and the FF Design Team Ladies xxx





9 comments:

Oak Pond SC said...

Congratulations to the new team members! Happy Crafting! <3-Kim

Blankina said...

Happy to share our cuddely DT team with you, I am sure you will have a lot of fun...

Will visit you asap...now I am busy commenting all lovely entries of our Monthly Challenge!!Oh boy..sooooo many this month.

Beary Hugs,
Blankina

Natalie Laurijssen said...

I'm very proud to be a new member of the DT and I'm looking forward to create for Forever Friends!
X - Natalie - X

Lisa xx said...

oooh its so exciting to see it all official on here, I am very proud to be joining this team xx

Moshie said...

Congrats to all the new DTs! I am so happy to be one of them! I am really excited to be joining such a fabulous group! Hugs to all and God bless

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all your going to enjoy being part of a fab team xx

Unknown said...

hiya im am over the moon to be asked if iwnated the Dt of course a BIG yes so looking forwards to playing with you all hugs sassyxxx

Clairebears said...

I'm sooo happy to be part of this DT and I can't wait to start playing!
Love Clairebears x

Hello said...

I'm ever so happy to have been lucky enough to work with all you lovely ladies here at FF and thank you all for the very warm welcome.
Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx