Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Fortnightly challenge - Flowers

Hello you all! It's time for our new fortnightly challenge here at Forever Friends. Before I'll go to the challenge I have some news to tell. As you all know life happens and that happens to me know. I have to step down from leadering this amazing challenge blog and our new leader will be LIZZIE. Let's welcome her and I want to Thank you all for the time you have been with Forever Friends. This have been great and I have enjoyed every minute of it and I will be missing this all.

For our new challenge then. This time we want you to use FLOWERS on your creations.

And REMEMBER that
To be eligible for the winners drawer you must use an animal on your card and to be eligible for the Forever Friends Favourite you must use an animal on your card and any Forever Friends product.
Forever Friends favourite will have a chance to be our next
GUEST DESIGNER.

We have a great sponsor this time and it is Michelle's Scrapbooking and More



The winner will get $10 giftvoucher to the store.




This time we have 3 guest designers:










Here comes the wonderful inspirations from amazingly talented design team:













9 comments:

Liz said...

You are an amazing lady and its been a pleasure to be on your DT. Hugs Liz.

Mary J said...

Woo hoo, I got to be first! Gorgeous DT inspiration!

Diane Louise J said...

I agree with Liz... we are going to miss you.
Love Diane xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What sweet creations from your DT.

Jennifer said...

Could someone please tell me how I will be able to post any entries if I don't have a blog? I am not sure how to do it anyway, but would just like to know how I could enter any competition without a blog. Thank you. Jen xx

Liz said...

What a great question !! Thank you for asking us as it made us realise we need to make sure you can enter without a blog !! What we have done is people can email me a picture of their card and we will enter it into the draw !! (details are included in the rules on the side of the blog now) Hope that answers your question. Thank you so much !!!

dj1952 said...

Great work by the DT. Love all the inspiration. Hugs, dj1952

Henry Jones said...

Thanks alot for these cute images and I really love it. Thanks a lot.

assignment help

jhon carry said...

Thank you for sharing this informative blog with us. Your blog is very useful for us. Are you a management student in Australia looking for expert assistance with your assignments? Look no further! Our Management Assignment Help service in Australia is here to provide you with comprehensive support and guidance for your academic success. Our team of experienced and dedicated professionals understands the challenges that management students face in their academic journey. Whether you are grappling with complex concepts, struggling with time management, or seeking to enhance your grades, we are here to assist you at every step of the way.