Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

forever friends favourite: card for a man or boy


Lots of wonderful entries again (although there seem to be lots of ineligible non-forever friends cards- just to reiterate, you can't win the prize or be favourite unless you use forever friends images).

Anyway it was quite hard to choose a favourite, until I visited Simplicrafti's blog. I was really impressed by the punching detail on the card, but then when I had a look around her blog I found TWO MORE male forever friends cards!! and they were gorgeous too, so I have decided to add those to the post as well.

Simplicrafti wins the right to display, the forever friends favourite logo on her blog.


Come back tomorrow to find out who won the randomly selected prize . if you have any query about how the winner is chosen (i.e. how we exclude ineligible entries) please see the small print at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Wow... thanks so much for the lovely comment. I enjoy using this Forever Friends bear, I think he is ideal for male cards. I will now put your logo on my blog. Thanks. Elaine

patricia said...

hi elaine
what a nice cards
patriica

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit
once again since I saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


Look at my site read the source
My web page: free cash advance