Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

20th July: celebrate the 21st anniversary of Forever friends

It is the 21st birthday of Forever Friends, so please join us in celebrating that in some way: A birthday card; an anniversary card; a 21 card: or something else....
Anything goes really!!


This week each DT member will also be giving a little folder of Forever friends images away to celebrate the 21st anniversary of forever friends to be eligible to be a lucky winner all you need to do is mention our little candy (image folder) giveaway when you post your entry, simple!

This Week's participants, so far...
Hazel (Didos), Allison, Mojo's, Daisychain,

These are the samples from the Design team
Emma


Joanne W

Wendy


Sandra


Renate




13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hurray Happy Birthday to Forever Friends!!! Gosh it doesn't seem like 21 years ago!
So I am not tail end Charlie this week I got my card done today. Love the DT cards, Hazelxox
Happy Birthday to you.

Allison said...

Happy Birthday
Great DT cards mine is HERE
AllisonX

Jo said...

Happy birthday!

great cards :D

Daisychain said...

Happy Birthday Forever Friends! Beautiful Dt cards ladies. My card is here, hope you like it
http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/07/tenth-anniversary.html

Jo Grason said...

beautiful DT cards!!!! My entry is here (thanks Emma for letting me know about the challenge xxx)

Steffiwoo said...

Oh to be 21 again!!!

Happy Birthday Forever Friends, the DT cards are fantastic.

Here is my Card

Good Luck Everyone with the Challenge.

Regards
Steffi

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

Happy Birthday!
My Card is here

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday. Can't believe it has been 21 years, where did they go! Thanks for the chance of winning some images. Hope they include those great new stamps. Here is my card Marianne x

Kazabing said...

Happy Birthday - Oh to be 21 again!...lol. Wonderful work ladies.

here is my card

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Lilacanglia said...

Super DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Sarpreet said...

21 years! crikey! Beautiful DT cards, here is my entry:
http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2009/07/moving-along-with-times-forever-friends.html

Debs said...

Hi ladies - fab DT projects again this week.
Hope I've got mine in on time lol!!!
Here is my entry.
TTFN
Debs xx

Gary sobers said...

I am very much impressed with your content that you shared in this article. Keep it up the good work mate in this article. I definitely will share this article with my relatives. Now its time to avail Best Tire Change Service in Washington DC for more information.