Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Your new Team Leader!

Hi everyone.

Firstly, I want to thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to enter the challenges over the last months. It has been very enjoyable watching all the entries coming in week after week, and this blog has now grown to over 140 followers! It's been wonderful!

Now, sadly, I feel it's time to hand over the running of the blog to someone else as I just simply haven't had the time to give it my full attention for a while and I would hate for it to go 'down the pan' so to speak.

The community on here has been wonderful and some very treasured friends have been made, but now SILKE - one of our DT members - is taking over and will do you all proud I'm sure!

Thanks again for everything, I'll be sure to pop by when I have more time.

Love Jo xx

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Sorry to see you go Jo, take care,
Good Luck Silke,
Hugs
Angie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Take Care Jo, Hope you aren't working too hard. All Work and No play!!!
Congrats to Silke. Sure you will keep the challenge running smoothly.
Hazelxox

Allison said...

sad to see you go Jo but wishing Silke all the best
AllisonX

debbi taylor said...

bye jo - hello silke and good luck!
debbi x

Unknown said...

Good luck to Silke, hope to join in some challenges. Avril xx

Sarpreet said...

Sorry to see you go Jo, good luck to silke